If you are someone who is dedicated to making the world a place where people with disability are empowered to live their hopes and dreams into reality, then we’d love to here from you.
Working at Support Nest
– its more than a job
Support Nest is a dynamic organization made of individuals from all walks of life. What brings us together is our passion to make a difference. We support people with disability of all ages and needs in their homes and the community with quality services.
We are on a mission; to create a world where disability is no longer an obstacle that stops someone from achieving their life goals and making a positive contribution to their community.
Working at Support Nest means you’ll have the opportunity to champion empowered living for people with disability through your expertise and area of interests. You’ll also join a supportive and professional team that believes in constant improvement and self-development.
If you share our passion for making a difference by empowering people disability to live a more fulfilling lives, then we want to here from you.
Why Join Support Nest
Diverse and inclusive team
Support Nest is a safe, respectful and open work environment that invites everyone to feel empowered and comfortable to share their ideas and be themselves. Each team member is valued and given the platform to make unique contributions.
We set you up for success through having the right and current knowledge and skills:
- Online access to training modules and webinars
- Periodic face-to-face training
- Opportunities for career progression within Support Next
- Mentoring program to make sure you are making progress in your chosen field of expertise
On the Job Training
We believe the best way to learning is my doing. We strongly encourage each team member to continuously challenge themselves by taken on new skills. From your first day of join us we:
- Assess what is your skill gap in order to successfully do their jobs.
- Determine what your on-the-job training program will look like.
- Establish methods, resources, and materials that will be in your training program.
- Collaborate with you to decide who/when/how your training program will be implemented. This is to ensures you grow at your own pace.
- Regularly review your progress get feedback so you know if your progress.
Flexible work schedules
At Support Nest we know that people have different commitments and that everyone’s situation is unique. That’s why we pride ourselves in providing flexible working arrangements that accommodate each person’s specific needs. This includes part-time employment, shift rotation and potential to work from home if you are in the corporate division.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED?
SPEAK TO ONE OUR NDIS SPECIALIST FREE